- About TSTS
Government established TSTS Ltd. as a specialized agency to build up skills for development of computer systems requirement specifications, techno-commercial analysis, market intelligence etc. for procurement of computer and office automation equipment, acceptance testing and all related services. Government Departments, Public Institutions and Public Sector Undertakings have been relying on TSTS Ltd., for their hardware/software procurement requirements.
- To Provide consultancy services to Government Departments, Government Companies/ Corporations, Government Aided Bodies/ Institutions in the purchase of modern office equipment including computer hardware and to assist in preparation of site and installation of all such equipment and hardware and to provide consultancy services
- To undertake maintenance and repairs of hardware and to undertake development of software appropriate to the needs of user depts
- To provide services to operate the systems and to provide consultancy to user depts. for recruitment of professionals and provide detailed training to user agencies at various levels
- To undertake research and development in software and assist in acquisition and maintenance of equipment maintenance and use of any other technological aids to administration.
The emergence of New State will have New challenges in the road ahead for the Information Technology in the state of Telangana . Information Technology is one such area to meet these challenges.
The governance at the grass roots can be improved by ensuring greater accountability of performance through the e-Governace institutions. A new e-Governance Policy framework that is participatory and accountable to stakeholders is a prerequisite for inclusive and sustainable development. Information Technology Policy of the state will provide road map for the future.
The Telangana State Technology Services Ltd., is a Public Sector Undertaking under Government of Telangana is pioneer in Technical Consultancy Services & Procurement Services with quality, to various Government Departments. . Our goal is to always be the best and we are confident that with that we support Government for their e-Governance Initiatives.
- Reduce procurement timelines
- Capacity Building by way of strengthening the Technical Manpower
- Encouragement by way of Government funding for IT initiatives.
- Promote Technology transfer and commercialization
- Come out with more and more e-governance initiatives for all the departments
- To focus on consultancy projects
Name Address Designation Dr. Rakesh Kumar Chirumilla 4th Floor, BRKR Bhavan, Tankbund Road, Hyderabad-63. Chairman Sri Jayesh Ranjan, IAS, Prl.Secretary to Government Industries and Commerce (MSME) Department, 2nd Floor, D Block, T.S. Secretariat, Hyderabad-22. Director Smt. Sri Laxmi, IAS, Secretary to Government Public Enterprises Department, T.S. Secretariat, Hyderabad-22. Director Sri Sandeep Kumar Sultania, IAS, Secretary to Government (IF) Finance Department, T.S. Secretariat, Hyderabad-22. Director Sri G.Kishan, IAS, Commissioner of School Education. Commissioner of School Education, Saifabad, Hyderabad. Director Sri G.T.Venkateshwar Rao, IRS, I/c Managing Director, TSTS Ltd. 4th Floor, BRKR Bhavan, Tankbund Road, Hyderabad-63. Director
Name Designation Contact Dr.Rakesh Kumar Chirumilla Chairman Phone: 040-23224935
G.T.Venkateshwar Rao IRS (i/c) Managing Director Phone: 040-23224935
T.Srinivas Rao (i/c) General Manager Phone: 040-
Pushpa Rathod (i/c) General Manager Phone: 040-23226970
B.Venkateshwar Rao Manager(HWP) Phone: 040-23221760
K.Chandra Sekhar Manager (OAP/E-waste) Phone: 040-23221760
A.K.Rathod Manager (OS) Phone: 040-
K.Shyamsunder Manager (eProcurement, PKI), PM-SCA Phone: 040--
K.Sridhar Manager (HWP) Phone: 040-23221754
K.Rajendran Manager(IIP & Networking) Phone: 040-23223753
D.Ram Mohan Rao (i/c) Manager (AT) Phone: 040-23221754
V.Sreedevi (i/c) Manager (Admin / HRD) Phone: 040-23221754
C.V.Venugopal (i/c) Manager (Accounts) Phone: 040-23221754
S.Sandhya Sree (i/c) Manager (CA) Phone: 040-23221754